Party Getaway style all season long!
Join Club Getaway and DavidShapiro.net to celebrate our 6th annual Winterfest and take part in our first ski trip of the season at Mount Snow, Vermont, January 27th – 29th to enjoy an amazing combination of live music, unforgettable parties, delicious food and your favorite winter activities.
Skiers and non skiers welcome! Our weekends our totally customizable to fit your needs and interests. Spend the day tackling a black diamond with new friends, learn something new in a ski or snowboarding lesson, or skip the ski hill all together and hit the spa, go tubing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling.
Our first WinterFest Weekend is filling up fast, call in your bookings ASAP and come Winter your way with Club Getaway and DavidShapiro.net
- Two night stay at The Lodge
- Hot buffet breakfast each morning
- Friday night welcome reception
- Saturday night dinner
- Saturday night live music show with Bruce Jacques at The Lodge
- We will plan a full itinerary of winter sports and social activities throughout the weekend!
- Guided group skiing throughout the weekend.
- Group rates on lift tickets & rentals
- Also, for your convenience, we chartered our own private coach bus from the NYC to bring you to Mount Snow on Friday and get you home on Sunday.
- While The Lodge is near the mountain and on the Mount Snow MOOver shuttle bus route, we also use our charter bus at times to make it even easier to get around during the weekend.
|Room Category||Weekend – Pre Tax
|After Tax & Service||Payment in Full & Non Refundable discount – After Tax & Service|
(1 guest in room)
(2 guests in room)
(3 guests in room)
(4 guests in room)
- All prices are subject to change without notice and will increase each week as the trip sells out.
- We will match up roommates but not “bed mates.” If you are taking a Quad, you need to book with a friend to share a bed with. You will be sharing either a Full (most likely), a King or a pull out Full Size sofa bed. In order to book a Triple you must join with your own group of 3. Rooms come in 3 different configurations: 2 Doubles (most common), a King and pull out Full Size sofa bed, a Double and Twin Bunk. We will do our best to assign rooms to make all guests as comfortable as possible. Please note room a specific room type/configuration is not guaranteed. The bus is $99 round trip. Wine and snacks included. Bus price is also subject to change as the bus fills up.
- Lift tickets, rentals and all extras need to be purchased in advance (at least 30 days prior to trip) to receive our discounted prices. However, to make it easier, and since prices can increase on all items, we recommend purchasing all your extras at the time of your reservation.